well, not really a torch, as much as an award: The Reality Award!
In our last blog post, we told you that we had been given this award from Savannah of Savannah’s Paw Tracks. We are thrilled to receive this award, and to receive it from such a wonderful site as Savannah’s makes it even more special to us.
The conditions of the award are:
1) Visit the blogger from which you received your nomination and thank them.
2) Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you and link back to their blog.
3) Answer these five questions:
- If you could change one thing, what would you change?
- If you could repeat an age, what would it be?
- What is one thing that really scares you?
- What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you will be able to complete it?
- If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
4) Nominate up to 20 other blogs for the award and notify each of them.
5) Display the award on your blog somewhere.
Since we have already acknowledged Savannah and linked to her blog, lets get to the rest of the requirements!
These questions are tough ones so I’ve taken a couple of days to think them over…a bit, of course I had to get my 20 hours or so of napping in you know.
1) If you could change one thing, what would it be? There are lots of things that need work in the world…but to narrow it down to one…I would love for all of our furriends to have a home filled with love like Boise and I have. Every cat and dog and every other animal deserves to live a long and happy life.
2) If you could repeat an age, what would it be? Well, Boise and I are just over a year old, so we don’t have a lot to repeat so far, but probably my favorite day was when our hewmans brought us home from the vet, the day they adopted us and gave us our forever home. They held us most of the day, and we both just snuggled and slept while they held us. Good times!
3) What is one thing that really scares you? That is easy! That vacuum cleaner thing that the staff use to clean the floor! I know that floors, like cats, require a lot of grooming but why in cod’s name don’t they just lick it clean like we do?!? Sheesh!
4) What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you will be able to complete it? Well, overall we want the same thing as all cats: global domination. And of course, like all cats, we do believe that we have achieved it.
5) If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be? Well, if I could be anyone it would of course be me, but if I had to be someone else, I would be Boise for a day, just so I could see how great it is to get to live…with me!
Our nominations to pass the award to, are (in no particular order) GloGirly, It’s a Wonderpurr Life, Nerissa’s Life, Way of Cats blog, Athena, Cat Goddess, and Texas a Cat in New York. These are some of the blogs that we try to frequent and hope that you will give them a visit as well, if they aren’t already on your daily interweb reading list! We are going to start emailing and tweeting our nominees right after we click post on this article to let all of the blog owners know.
And the last stipulation, to display the award on the website, well, you can find it in the footer section of every page on this site, proudly displayed for posterity! And posterity reminds me of posterior…and it’s about time that I get my posterior back to the napping!
If you are one of the blogs that we have nominated, you can right click and copy the image from this post or from the footer of this page and put it on your blog site straight from here! (Please move it though, and don’t just link back here for the image!)